5 bedroom character property for saleMegs Lane, Buckley
- Guide Price £300,000 - £325,000
- Five Bedrooms, Four Reception Rooms
- Large Rear Garden
- Beautiful Views
Guide Price £300,000 - £325,000. With five double bedrooms and four reception rooms, this detached cottage offers spacious living accommodation throughout and occupies an elevated positing, with spectacular views and an enviable sized rear garden.
Guide Price £300,000 - £325,000. This five bedroom detached cottage offers spacious living accommodation throughout. Benefiting from being within easy reach of Chester City Centre and the market town of Mold and briefly comprising; entrance porch, reception hall, lounge, sitting room, snug, open plan kitchen / dining and family area, utility room and wc. To the first floor are five double bedrooms with an en-suite to master and a family bathroom.
Central entrance porch with composite front door and two double glazed windows to front elevation and a quarry tiled floor.
With tiled flooring and inset spot lights, doors to lounge and sitting room / office. Leading to snug, and open plan kitchen / dining and family room.
Lounge 12' 5" x 10' 2" ( 3.78m x 3.10m )
A front aspect upvc double glazed window, feature open fire with set upon a tiled hearth with heavy timber mantle. Television point and a radiator.
Sitting Room / Office 12' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.00m )
A front aspect upvc double glazed window and a radiator.
Snug 14' 2" x 8' ( 4.32m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, exposed beamed ceiling, tiled flooring and a radiator.
Open Plan Space 23' x 15' 2" ( 7.01m x 4.62m )
Dining Kitchen 15' 2" x 9' 7" ( 4.62m x 2.92m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units with complementary solid wood worksurfaces. Twin belfast sink with mixer tap and tiled splashback. Integrated dishwasher and space for range cooker with extractor above. Tiled flooring with under floor heating, inset spot lights, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed French doors opening out into the garden,
Family Room 15' 1" x 14' 3" ( 4.60m x 4.34m )
Featured 'Aga' log burning stove, tiled flooring with under floor heating, staircase to the first floor accommodation and double glazed window to the rear.
With space for appliances, a walk in storage cupboard, tiled flooring and upvc double glazed window.
Fitted with a low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled floor and extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
With a double glazed window, storage cupboard and doors leading to
Master Bedroom 11' 6" x 10' 8" ( 3.51m x 3.25m )
With double glazed windows to the front and rear, fitted double wardrobes and a radiator. Door to En-suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a modern suite which comprises; shower cubical with wall mounted shower, low level wc, contemporary wash hand basin with vanity unit below, extractor fan and upvc double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.97m )
Double bedroom with a rear aspect double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 6" x 11' 2" ( 3.81m x 3.40m )
Double bedroom with a upvc double glazed window with spectacular views over the Welsh hills. Featured cast iron fireplace and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 5" x 9' 11" recess ( 3.78m x 3.02m recess )
Double bedroom with a upvc double glazed window with views over the Welsh Hills. Featured cast iron fireplace, built in wardrobe and a radiator.
Bedroom Five 10' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.28m x 2.69m )
Double bedroom with a double glazed window and radiator.
Family Bathroom 10' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.64m )
Spacious bathroom fitted with a four piece suite comprising; shower cubical, roll top bath, low level wc and contemporary wash hand basin with vanity unit below. Tiled flooring with underfloor heating, heated towel rail and a double glazed window.
The property sits on an elevated position and is approached by a driveway which provides off road parking for several vehicles and leads to a detached garage. The garden is laid to lawn with hedgerow boundaries.
To the rear is an enviable sized garden which is predominately laid to lawn, with a range of mature trees and shrubbery.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55273891.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.