2 bedroom flat for saleThe Bridge, 334 Queenstown Road, Battersea Park, London, SW8
- Impressive second floor apartment
- Accommodation exceeding 1000 square feet
- Two double bedrooms
- Private balcony with views over Battersea Park
- En-suite bathroom
- Under floor heating
- Secure underground parking
- 24 hour concierge
- Moments from Chelsea Bridge and the River
- Close proximity of the Kings Road, Chelsea, Victoria and Battersea Park mainline station
James Pendleton has enormous pleasure introducing to the market an impressive second floor apartment set within a prestigious modern development with a lift, twenty-four hour concierge, a communal courtyard and an allocated secure underground parking space. The apartment is immaculately presented with stylish decor, contemporary fittings, under floor heating and wood flooring. The accommodation exceeds 1,000 sq ft and boasts views over Battersea Park with a private balcony. The private front door off the communal entrance leads into the hallway where there is utility cupboard. Off the hallway is a master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, a second double bedroom and a stylish shower room. The open-plan reception room/dining space and kitchen provides generous entertaining space. The kitchen features a range of modern units with both space for and integrated kitchen appliances, granite work surfaces and a breakfast bar. The development is ideally located just moments from Chelsea Bridge and the River and within close proximity of the Kings Road, Chelsea, Victoria and Battersea Park mainline station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55276756.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BPK110170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Park & Nine Elms. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.