3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRackheath, Norwich, NR13
Offers in Excess of
- Detached chalet
- Three double bedrooms
- Lounge featuring wood burner
- Fitted kitchen
- Conservatory featuring wood burner
- Ground floor bathroom & first floor WC
- Utility room (formerly a garage)
- Ample off road parking with electric gates and car port
- Gardens including raised carp pond, summer house and covered hot tub
Well presented throughout, this three bedroom detached property exudes quality throughout. Accommodation comprises of a stunning lounge, high gloss modern kitchen, beautiful conservatory, ground floor bathroom and first floor WC. The property also boasts ample off road parking, carport, converted garage (now a utility room) and a stunning rear garden featuring a raised carp pond, covered hot tub and summer house.
Rackheath is situated to the north of Norwich and benefits from a wide range of shops and amenities in the neighbouring village of Wroxham. It is situated close to the suburb of Sprowston which offers a park and ride facility into Norwich City centre, a Tesco superstore and Sprowston Manor Country Hotel and Golf Club.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55276829.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25863866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by abbotFox, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.