5 bedroom detached house for saleEdginswell Lane, Torquay
- Currently Under Construction, Due To Complete Early Autumn
- Finished To A High Specification
- Spacious And Flexible Accommodation
- Double Garage And Ample Off Road Parking
- Approximately 30ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Separate Dining Room/2nd Lounge
- 5 Double Bedrooms (3 With En Suite)
- Family Bathroom/wc And Separate Utility Room
- Approximately 3/4 acre Garden With Rural Views
- Stamp Duty Paid By Vendor
***SOLD STC SIMILAR REQUIRED***This is a unique opportunity to purchase this substantial detached residence with the possibility of incorporating your own stamp if agreed prior to internal decoration and construction has been finished. The spacious and flexible accommodation has been designed to encompass the fine rural views the property boasts. Woodland View forms part of a small select development on the outskirts of Torquay within easy access of the Grammar Schools, Torbay Hospital, shopping at The Willows and the new Kingskerswell Link road that connects Exeter and the M5 beyond.
The property is due to be completed early Autumn and can be internally viewed at your convenience. Please call Absolute Sales & Lettings on 01803 214214 to book an appointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55277287.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6924794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd, Torquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.