3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePurton Close, Bristol
- Cul De Sac Location
- Garage & Driveway
- Modern & Spacious Throughout
- Beautifully Finished Rear Garden
- Easy Access To Bath, Bristol & M4
- Great Local Amenities
Don't miss out on this spectacular, spacious three bedroom property located in a popular, quiet cul de sac. The property is great for easy access into Bath, Bristol and up to the M4. Call us now on 01225 425 111 to book an appointment so you don't miss out on this well presented family home.
Accommodation compromises of; entrance hall, spacious lounge flowing into the dining area, beyond is the conservatory which the current owners use as their dining room. The kitchen is accessed off the dining area. Upstairs are three great sized bedrooms with a fitted bed in bedroom three to make the most of the space. Externally is a garage with a workshop to the rear. The front garden is mainly laid as a driveway with flower beds surrounding and the rear garden has been beautifully finished with different patio and gravelled areas perfect for alfresco dining on those sunny summer evenings.
Double glazed door & window to front, radiator, tiled flooring.
Lounge 14' 5" Max x 12' 10" Max ( 4.39m Max x 3.91m Max )
Double glazed window to front, gas fireplace, wall lighting, coved ceiling, opening to dining room, telephone & television point.
Dining Area 11' 1" x 9' 3" ( 3.38m x 2.82m )
Double glazed french doors, coved ceilings, coved ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 1" Max x 8' 2" Max ( 3.38m Max x 2.49m Max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, splashback tiling, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink drainer, electric cooker point, cooker hood, space for fridge/ freezer, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, understairs cupboard.
Conservatory 9' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.84m )
Double glazed UPVC style conservatory, lighting, slate flooring.
Stairs from hall, airing cupboard, loft access, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 7' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted bed.
Double glazed window to rear, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps with wall mounted shower with shower screen, vanity wash hand basin, partly tiled, storage, W/C
Garage & Workshop
Single garage with power and lighting with workshop to the rear.
Driveway for multiple cars, flower beds surrounding.
Terraced garden which is mainly laid to patio with gravelled area, shed, pergola, entrance to workshop.
At the end of the Keynsham bypass turn right onto the A1474, take the second exit on the next roundabout, at the next roundabout take the first exit towards Kingswood, at the mini round about take the first left onto Cock Road. Follow the road and head straight over at the next mini roundabout. At the next mini roundabout take the right into Owls Head Road and follow to the end and turn left at the End onto Purton Close and the property is located on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55277530.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT105805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.