2 bedroom flat for saleBannockburn Rd, Stirling
- Immaculate condition
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Gas central heating & Double Glazing
- All furniture included in sale
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Walking distance to school & shops
FULLY FURNISHED Bright and spacious ground floor flat ideal as a first home or as a Buy To Let investment. This immaculate accommodation comprises of reception hall, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen with appliances, 2 double bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, ample storage, private front and large shared rear gardens. The property has an ideal location with local amenities and regular transport links into Stirling City centre. The historic City of Stirling offers a wide range of high street retailers, numerous bars, restaurants, a cinema complex and sports facilities. Schooling is available in Bannockburn at both primary and secondary level.
Kitchen 2.90m (9' 6") x 2.21m (7' 3")
Lounge 3.97m (13' 0") x 5.08m (16' 8")
Master Bedroom 2.90m (9' 6") x 3.59m (11' 9")
Bedroom 2 2.63m (8' 8") x 2.56m (8' 5")
Bathroom 2.92m (9' 7") x 1.48m (4' 10")
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55278073.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFU1002669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes For U, Larbert. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.