3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBidston Avenue, Birkenhead
Sold STC £114,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom
- Rear garden
- VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Jones & Chapman are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom semi-detached property. The property briefly comprises of Entrance Hall, Dining Room, lounge, kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL.
A very well presented semi-detached property. Close to local amenities, schools, public transport links. The property briefly comprises of Entrance Hall, Dining Room, lounge, kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has a well presented garden to the rear. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Lounge 12' 7" excluding bay x 11' 10" ( 3.84m excluding bay x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, double glazed patio doors and a gas feature fire place. With a radiator and a telephone point.
Dining Room 14' into bay x 12' 4" ( 4.27m into bay x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, electric feature fire place and a radiator.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.67m x 1.98m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of: overhead wall and base units, work surfaces and a sink with a drainer. Electric oven with electric hobs and space for a fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the rear of the property.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 12' ( 3.58m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, telephone point and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 7" ( 3.73m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, fitted wardrobes, telephone point and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' x 6' 6" ( 2.44m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, bath with overhead shower and a wash hand basin. With an extractor fan, w/c and a radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55279870.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN109209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.