3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePoppy Close, Calne
- BUYERS INCENTIVE
- Three double bedroom
- Garage and parking
- South facing private gardens
- Cul-de-sac location
PRICED TO SELL this 3 DOUBLE bedroom semi-detached house with a garage and parking and south facing private rear gardens.
This superb three bedroom semi detached house is situated in a prime cul-de-sac location within a popular modern estate development. Ground floor accommodation is spacious and offered for sale in superb order throughout with a well fitted kitchen, lounge/diner along with a entrance hall and cloakroom. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and the family bathroom. The south facing rear garden is fully enclosed and offers a good degree of privacy, further attributes include a garage and parking.
Entrance to this fantastic three bed semi detached family home situated in a popular residential area is via the front door leading into the entrance hall which comprises : doors leading to the kitchen, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Downstairs cloakroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, obscure double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Lounge / Diner 18' 1" (max) x 15' 6" ( 5.51m (max) x 4.72m )
Wonderful light space with double glazed Patio doors leading to the rear garden and a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Electric fireplace with wooden surround, under stairs storage cupboard, television aerial point, telephone point, laminate flooring and two radiators.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 8' 8" ( 2.62m x 2.64m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Double glazed window to the front aspect, door leading to the hall, electric oven, gas hob with extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler and tiled flooring.
Stairs from the hall, airing cupboard with shelving, loft access and a smoke detector.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.20m x 2.82m )
Good sized master bedroom situated to the front of the property with a double glazed window, telephone point and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 9' ( 2.82m x 2.74m )
Good sized second bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear with a lovely outlook over the garden and countryside beyond and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 8' (max) ( 3.12m x 2.44m (max) )
Situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the garden, telephone point and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and bath with shower over. Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
Fully enclosed south facing low maintenance rear garden offering a good degree of privacy. Laid to patio with gated side access and a personal door to the garage.
With an up and over door, eaves storage, power and light,
Driveway parking to the side of the property for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55280641.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.