2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMYRTLE AVENUE - POULTON-LE-FYLDE - FY6 7HP
- IMMACULATE DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- MODERN INTERNAL DECOR * UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED * GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- BEAUTIFULLY EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION WITH STUNNING REAR VIEWS
- WELCOMING ENTRANCE HALLWAY * SPACIOUS LOUNGE TO THE FRONT
- STUNNING MODERN KITCHEN WITH OPEN PLAN ASPECT TO THE IMPRESSIVE FAMILY DINING ROOM
- MODERN FITTED BATHROOM & A SEPARATE MODERN FITTED SHOWER ROOM
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED PRIVATE REAR GARDEN - WEST FACING ASPECT
- WELL KEPT ATTACHED BRICK GARAGE - IDEAL FOR STORING YOUR CAR
- CLOSE TO THE CENTRE OF POULTON-LE-FYLDE - WITH MANY AMENITIES, SHOPS,..
- ..RESTAURANTS, THE RAILWAY STATION & GOOD BUS ROUTES - ALL IN CLOSE PROXIMITY!
IMMACULATE TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMED DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW, WITH BEAUTIFULLY EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION & PICTURESQUE OPEN REAR VIEWS. SITUATED IN A POPULAR & HIGHLY CONVENIENT RESIDENTIAL LOCATION, CLOSE TO THE CENTRE OF POULTON-LE-FYLDE, RAIL ROUTES & SCHOOLS. THIS FABULOUS HOME IS READY TO WALK INTO...
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55282922.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.