4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Close, (Plot 3), Llangrove, Ross-On-Wye, Herefordshire, HR9 6BS
Guide Price £499,000
- * Award winning local developer, Freeman Homes.
- * Luxurious rural living with countryside views in a quiet but friendly village setting
- * Conveniently located between Ross on Wye and Monmouth with easy access to the Motorway network
- * Renewable and cost effective heating and hot water system via an air source heat pump
- * Lower fuel bills- saving up to 40% of traditional heating methods
- * 4 double bedrooms, family bathroom and 2 ensuite bathrooms
- * Large amount of storage, integral garages and private driveway parking
- * Luxurious specification including contemporary kitchen units
- * Neff appliances to include oven and hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher, Rangemaster sinks with Franke tap
- * Underfloor heating and woodburner to living/dining area
To further your interest in The Close
Show home open please contact Hunters to make an appointment.
You can also contact our office and we will be happy to mail a hard copy brochure or alternatively, the developer brochure is available by following the link.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55285606.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD99269322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Hereford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.