Land for saleFAIRCLOUGH STREET, NEWTON-LE-WILLOWS
Withdrawn from Market
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- CLOSE TO RAIL AND BUS STATIONS
- ADJACENT TO FREE PUBLIC CAR PARK
- WOULD SUIT A NUMBER OF USES
- PROMINENT CORNER POSITION
- GOOD ROAD FRONTAGE
DEVELOPMENT LAND Situated on a prominent corner position approximately 250 metres from Earlestown train station entrance and close to Earlestown town centre. The site extends to approximately 0.9 acres and we feel offers potential for a variety of residential, commercial or retail developments, subject to planning approval. REASONABLE OFFERS INVITED. Conditional planning consent was granted in 2007 for a scheme comprising of 61 apartments. The consent time has now expired.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6973201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser Reeves Estate Agents, Newton-le-Willows. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.