2 bedroom terraced house for saleNorton Close, Waldridge Park, Chester le Street, DH2
Under Offer £112,500
- Beautifully Presented Link Style House
- Southerly Facing Back Garden
- Cul De Sac Position With Parking
- Gas Central Heating Via Radiators
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Freehold Title
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Refitted Kitchen With Integral Appliances
- Refitted Shower Room/wc
- Sought After Location Viewing Recommended
A beautifully presented and much improved two Bedroom link style house with gardens to front and rear situated in a popular location accessible to town amenities and with good public transport routes. There is a parking space immediately to the rear and Norton Close is a particularly favourable cul de sac as it offers additional parking in the bays to the rear of the property. The property has a well proportioned layout including Porch, 19ft Lounge/Dining room, refitted Kitchen with cream coloured units and integral appliances, two double size Bedrooms and recently refitted Shower room/wc with white suite and shower. It includes UPVC double glazing and gas central heating via radiators with recently replaced combination boiler. A stylish contemporary home in an excellent location.
Norton Close is situated within the popular Waldridge Park development which is an established estate on the western edge of Chester-le-Street. It offers good road links to the nearby town centre which has a wide range of shops, schools, leisure facilities and other amenities. Chester le Street has excellent road links to Durham, Gateshead, Newcastle upon Tyne and Sunderland.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55286191.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLS160083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Chester Le Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.