2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth View, Hart, Hartlepool
Guide Price £130,000
- REDUCED FROM 140,000 TO GUIDE PRICE £130,000 TO £140,000
- SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLING
- BRICK BUILT GARAGE
- GARDENS TO THREE SIDES
- NO CHAIN INVOLVED
SUPERBLY APPOINTED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE OCCUPYING ELEVATED MATURE PLOT WITH LOVELY GARDENS TO THREE SIDES. Located in the heart of this desirable village. Properties of this quality within this sought after location are rare to the market, viewing being highly recommended.
SUPERBLY APPOINTED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE OCCUPYING ELEVATED MATURE PLOT WITH LOVELY GARDENS TO THREE SIDES. Located in the heart of this desirable village, this outstanding home briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Living Room with bay window, superb Kitchen/Diner with extensive range of ultra modern base and eye level cabinets, Landing, 2 Double Sized Bedrooms and lavish Bathroom/WC. Other attractions include UPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, Detached Garage and early vacant possession assured. Properties of this quality within this sought after location are rare to the market, viewing being highly recommended.
UPVC panelled entrance door with opaque Double Glazed insert, staircase to First Floor.
Living Room 14' 10" x 14' 3" (into angled bay window) ( 4.52m x 4.34m (into angled bay window) )
feature chimney breast with recessed 'living flame' pebble effect fire finished in brushed stainless steel, TV point, reskimmed walls, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 7" x 8' 6" ( 5.36m x 2.59m )
refitted in recent years with comprehensive range of latest style base and eye level cabinets, ample high gloss roll top working surfaces with concealed workbench lighting and inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, matching tiled splashbacks with complementing flooring, integrated oven finished in brushed stainless steel and 4 burner electric hob with extractor hood over finished in brushed stainless steel, plumbed for dishwasher, Dining Area, recessed downlighting, deep understairs storage cupboard, plumbed for washing machine, radiator.
UPVC Double Glazed panelled door leading to rear garden.
fitted base units with roll top working surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator.
white suite comprising wall mounted wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC.
window to side, access to roof void.
Bedroom 1 14' 3" x 10' 11" ( 4.34m x 3.33m )
(plus overstairs storage cupboard) radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.20m )
leafy outlook, radiator, TV point.
Bathroom / Wc
white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and spray attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and close coupled low flush WC, part tiled walls with matching flooring, chrome heated towel rail.
Brick Built Garage In Block
Gardens To Three Sides
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55286215.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.