3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRichmond Drive, Scunthorpe
Sold STC £185,000
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow Set in Popular Location
- Well-Presented Lounge & Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Driveway & Secure well-presented Rear Garden
- Extra Long Garage
RARE TO THE MARKET! This FANTASTIC three bedroom DETACHED BUNGALOW is positioned within the WELL SOUGHT-AFTER area of Bottesford. Internally BOASTING charming living areas. Externally offering a DRIVEWAY, a SECURE rear garden and an EXTRA LONG garage. Viewing's Advised. EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY!
William H Brown are proud to offer this rare to the market detached bungalow situated within the sought after area of Bottesford. Accommodation includes a cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms and a four piece bathroom suite. Externally offering a secure and well-kept rear garden. Viewing highly recommended!
Side Entrance Porch
Double glazed door to front and rear, cubicle, tiled flooring, light, plumbing for washing machine and power.
Double glazed door to front and side, cupboard with central heating boiler, radiator, coving, dado rail, loft access with ladder and light.
Suite comprising of a WC, part tiling, radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed window to side, colonial door.
Lounge 10' 8" x 17' 11" Max ( 3.25m x 5.46m Max )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed window to side, coal effect gas fire, wall lights, radiator, television point, coving dado rail, glass panelled door.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 12' 1" Narrowing to 9'01 x 17' 11" ( 3.68m Narrowing to 9'01 x 5.46m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, lighting under unit, sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, electric oven, electric hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for dish washer, radiator, cushion flooring, double glazed window to front, door to side porch.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 10' ( 3.94m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, coving, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' ( 2.49m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front and side, radiator, coving, colonial door.
White four piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, corner bath with mixer taps and shower cubicle. Full tiling, chrome towel radiator, extractor fan, tiled flooring, double glazed window to side, colonial door.
Laid to lawn, flower bed boarders, driveway.
Secure Rear Garden
Patio area, raised flower bed, timber shed.
Extra Long Garage
Power, light, water point, up and over doors,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55286218.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.