2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Marys Close, Ilkley
Sold STC £230,000
- GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000
- Charming Two Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Offering Stunning Views & Garden
- Conservatory & Garage
- Central Ilkley Location
GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000. A charming two bedroom semi-detached home which offers a spacious and stylish level of accommodation, which includes a conservatory and a garage. By offering stunning views of the local landscape and a beautiful garden, viewing is strongly recommended.
A must see two bedroom semi-detached property which is located within the heart of Ilkley town centre.
We are delighted to offer for sale a spacious semi-detached home which is located within the heart of one of Ilkleys most popular residential settings. Ilkley boasts a fine selection of local shops and eateries. Transportation links are excellent being just a short distance from the surrounding market town of Skipton and Spa town of Harrogate. Ilkley is also famous for its 'Grove' shopping parade, and its flowers in bloom. The town benefits from having a direct train line which commutes on a regular daily basis to both the city of Leeds and Bradford. Set within a superb Ilkley location which is conveniently located to an array of Ilkleys popular schools and amenities and offering spacious ready to move into accommodation, viewings are strongly recommended to avoid any disappointment.
With telephone connection and a radiator.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.79m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, this charming fitted kitchen offers a range of attractive wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over. Further highlights include a sink and drainer, electric oven with gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine, provision for a stand alone fridge freezer, and space for a breakfast area.
Lounge 13' 11" x 13' 7" ( 4.24m x 4.14m )
Measured into the recess and having a double glazed window to the rear, this generously sized living room benefits from from having television connections, a radiator, and sliding French Doors which provide access to the conservatory.
Conservatory 8' 10" x 8' 5" ( 2.69m x 2.57m )
Having double glazed windows to the rear and door to the side which provides access to the garden. This wonderful additional reception room makes for a great entertaining space in which the garden aspect can be truly appreciated.
First Floor Landing
Stair case access from the hallway leads to a landing area with an airing cupboard and loft access.
Master Bedroom 13' 11" x 9' 4" ( 4.24m x 2.84m )
Featuring a double glazed window to the front with views of Middleton Moor. This generously sized double bedroom also benefits from having a spacious built in cupboard with shelving, and a radiator.
Second Bedroom 10' 6" x 7' 6" ( 3.20m x 2.29m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear which enjoys a fabulous view of the famous Ilkley landmarks, the 'Cow & Calf' rocks and Ilkley Moor. This spacious bedroom also has radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear, this stylish modem shower room features a shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush w/c, and attractive tiling.
The property offers an attractive low maintenance garden to the front and driveway parking which leads to a single garage with electric roll top shutter.
To the rear of the property a beautifully presented lawn garden is on offer which is complemented by an array of colourful plants and shrubbery. Two paved seating areas also feature, which make for wonderful entertaining spaces where the peace and tranquility and scenic views which this charming garden offers can be enjoyed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55288720.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK102810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.