5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCanonbury Road, Islington, London
Guide Price £1,675,000
- Beautifully presented 5 double bedroom Grade II listed house
- Through family room/ kitchen on the ground floor
- Stunning glass rear addition housing the dining room and opening to the garden
- Superb access to both Essex Road station/ Highbury & Islington station and Angel station
An exceptional 5 double bedroom Grade II listed Georgian end of terrace house set within the Canonbury conservation area, only moments from Essex Road station (London Overground). The house has been lovingly updated and extended, affording superb, flexible family accommodation over 4 floors. The raised ground floor is home to a through family room/ kitchen/ stunning glass extension which is used as the dining room and opens directly to the rear garden. With a guest WC also on this level. On the first floor there is a beautiful room (currently used as a reception room but can easily be used as a master bedroom), with glorious floor to ceiling windows. Also on this floor is a shower room and a bedroom. The top floor is home to what is currently being used as the master bedroom, along with a bathroom and another bedroom. On the lower ground there are 2 more double bedrooms/ reception rooms and a guest bathroom. Canonbury Road is ideally positioned for access to the trains at Essex Road station linking in to Moorgate. The house is only moments from the peace and tranquillity of the New River Walk, whilst retaining convenient access to the community focal point of the local shops on Canonbury Place and within close proximity of the shops, bars and restaurants of Upper Street. Transport can be found at Highbury & Islington station (Victoria Line, London Overground and National Rail) with fabulous connections to the City and West End. It is worth noting that the house falls within the catchment of a superb local primary school.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ISL130175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.