4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBriar Drive, LIVERPOOL
Sold STC £160,000
- Guide Price £160,000 - £180,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached
- Sought After Location
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Close Proximity To Huyton Village
- Excellent Transport Links
Guide Price £160,000 - £180,000
Another fantastic family home brought to the market by award winning estate agents Jones & Chapman! This extended semi-detached property boasts; 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, through lounge/dining room, modern kitchen, front and rear gardens and ample off road parking!
Guide Price £160,000 - £180,000
Yet another fantastic family home brought to the market by award winning estate agents Jones & Chapman! This extended semi-detached property boasts; 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, through lounge/dining room, modern kitchen, front and rear gardens and ample off road parking! Ideally located, the property is just a short walk away from the plentiful amenities of Huyton Village. There are excellent transport links with Huyton bus station, Roby and Huyton train stations, and the M62 M57 motorway's just a short distance from the property! This sought after property presents an opportunity to modernise and put your stamp on your new home.
Double glazed door to the front and two double glazed frosted windows to the front, wood flooring.
Single glazed door to the front, radiator, understairs storage.
Lounge 12' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.30m )
Double glazed french doors to the garden, tv point, radiator.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 11' ( 3.45m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front, telephone point, radiator.
Kitchen 17' 7" x 5' 9" ( 5.36m x 1.75m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer, range cooker with cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dryer, space for fridge/freezer, fully tiled, single glazed window to the rear, door to the garden.
Master Bedroom 16' x 13' 11" max ( 4.88m x 4.24m max )
Double glazed window to the side, radiator, tv and telephone point, sink and fridge, french doors leading to decked patio area.
Double glazed frosted window to the front, bath, shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level W.C, radiator.
Single glazed stained glass window to the side, loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 10' 3" max into recess ( 4.01m x 3.12m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, tv point.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 11' 2" max into recess ( 3.48m x 3.40m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe, radiator, gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 6' 7" ( 2.62m x 2.01m )
Window to the side and front, radiator, storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to the side, radiator, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level W.C, fully tiled
Block paved drive with laid to lawn with side hate leading to garden.
Flagged patio, laid to lawn and decked patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55290484.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.