3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRyan Avenue, CHIPPENHAM
Sold STC £230,000
- End of Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- No Onward Chain
Situated in a cul-de-sac location is this three bedroom end of terrace property which is situated on a good size plot and offers deceptively spacious accommodation with downstairs cloakroom and garage. An internal viewing is a must!
A mature and well presented three bedroom end-of-terrace property situated along a no through road on the popular western side of Chippenham. The property enjoys a good sized plot with adjacent garage and off-street parking. the accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge/dining room, sun room, cloakroom, kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom, the garden has been fully landscaped and offers a good degree of privacy.
The town centre of Chippenham offers a range of amenities to include High Street retailers and in addition there are supermarkets and retail parks within the town. There are a wide range of primary schools and secondary schools plus there is a regular main line rail service from Chippenham to London(Paddington) and the west country. The M4 motorway is accessible via Junction 17 to the north of the town and offers access to the regional centres of Bristol, Bath and Swindon.
Fully upvc double-glazed front entrance door. Door to cloakroom. Door to lounge/dining room. stairs to first floor.
Low level WC, wash hand basin.
Lounge/dining Room 20' 2" x 11' 8" ( 6.15m x 3.56m )
Upvc double glazed window to front, radiator, television point, laminate flooring, door to rear, understairs cupboard.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 7' 4" ( 2.51m x 2.24m )
Range of wall and base units, worksurfaces, stainless steel one and half bowl single drainer sink unit, tiled flashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, Upvc double glazed window to rear,
Sun Room 9' 1" x 5' 5" ( 2.77m x 1.65m )
Glazed to rear and one side aspect. French doors to garden. Further external door to side aspect. Wood laminate flooring.
Airing cupboard, smoke alarm, loft access, part boarded, Upvc double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 9' 2" x 10' 7" ( 2.79m x 3.23m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 9' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.87m )
Upvc double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 7' 7" ( 2.57m x 2.31m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Panelled bath, wash hand basin, radiator, low level WC, fully tiled, Upvc double glazed window to front.
Front And Side Gardens
Mainly laid to lawn and wrapping around side of property. Pathway to front canopied entrance. Pathway to side with timber garden gate providing access to the rear garden. 2 gravelled parking spaces. This area gives potential for extending the property subject to the usual planning permissions
Mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs. Towards the rear is a gate with access to the garage and off-street parking area. Pathway to side access with timber garden gate to front. Outside light. Outside tap. To the rear of the garden is a separate garden area with timber shed and lawn.
From our office in the Market Place proceed out of town along Timber Street, turning right at the junction and right at the traffic lights towards the Bridge Centre. Take the first exit A4 Bath Road and continue straight on until the Pheasant Roundabout turning right onto Hungerdown Lane. Turn left at the first mini roundabout into Derriads Lane. Take the second right into Culverwell Road and straight on into Ryan Avenue.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55290487.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP106542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.