1 bedroom apartment for saleFennycroft Road, Hemel Hempstead
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Ideal For Investors & First Time Buyers
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Shared Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking Space
- Walking Distance of Schools & Shops
- Popular Residential Area
- Exclusive to Brown & Merry
A ONE bedroom first floor apartment located in the Gadebridge area. Features include DOUBLE bedroom, lounge, MODERN kitchen and bathroom, shared garden and allocated PARKING. A great buy for INVESTORS and FIRST TIME BUYERS.
A ONE bedroom first floor apartment located in the Gadebridge area. Features include DOUBLE bedroom, lounge, MODERN kitchen and bathroom shared garden and allocated PARKING. Gadebridge is situated on the North West side of Hemel Hempstead benefiting from an array of HIGH street shops, schools and open parkland. A great buy for INVESTORS and FIRST TIME BUYERS.
Entrance door to hallway
Doors to kitchen, lounge, bedroom, bathroom and loft hatch
Lounge 11' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.63m x 3.15m )
Double glazed windows to front aspect and electric heater
Kitchen 8' 10" Max x 7' 11" Max ( 2.69m Max x 2.41m Max )
Part tiled, double glazed windows to front aspect, matching wall and base units, integrated oven/electric hob, space for fridge freezer and washing machine, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap and storage cupboard.
Bedroom 11' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.97m )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, fitted wardrobe and electric storage heater
Part tiled, frosted double glazed windows to rear aspect, panelled bath tub, sink, low level wc, electric heated towel rail
Shared rear garden and allocated parking space
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55290499.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD105096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.