3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMaid Marian Avenue, Bilsthorpe, Newark
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Village location
- Gardens Front & Rear
- Driveway & Garage
- Gas central heating & uPVC double glazing
This THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW in the village of BILSTHORPE provides a wealth of benefits, which appeal to several potential buyers, including amenities nearby, easy access to Newark and Nottingham and well presented living accommodation. Call now to view
Situated in the pleasant village of BILSTHORPE, this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW is a must see! The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hallway and lounge featuring a gas fire with granite style fireplace and hearth. There are three bedrooms, the third being currently used as a dining room, breakfast kitchen and bathroom. Outside there are pleasant garden areas to both the front and rear aspects. There is also OFF ROAD PARKING through a gated driveway.
There are amenities nearby and a park opposite the bungalow, which would be perfect for children.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended, call now to view.
Being approached via a partly glazed entrance door from the side, having laminate flooring, radiator and coved ceiling.
Lounge 17' x 10' 10" ( 5.18m x 3.30m )
The lounge features a gas fire with granite style fireplace and hearth, having a radiator, laminate flooring, uPVC French doors and windows to the window, which provide access to the garden.
Bedroom Three / Dining Room 10' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.30m x 2.87m )
This room is currently utilised as bedroom three but can be used to individual requirements. There is uPVC windows to the side and rear, radiator and laminate flooring.
Breakfast Kitchen 10' 10" x 10' 5" max ( 3.30m x 3.18m max )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units with work surfacing and tiled splashbacks. There is a twin Belfast sink, extractor hood, tiled flooring and plumbing for automatic washing machine. There is a radiator, loft access, uPVC double glazed window to the side and a partly glazed uPVC door to the side.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 11' 10" into wardrobe ( 3.86m x 3.61m into wardrobe )
The master bedroom has built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, uPVC window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.28m x 3.15m )
The second bedroom has a uPVC window to the front and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower attachment over and a separate shower cubicle with wall mounted shower appliance and fully tiled walls to the shower area. There is a pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, spot lighting, radiator and two obscure uPVC windows to the side
To the front of the property there is a driveway approached via gated access providing off road parking space. There is an additional gravelled garden area.
Detached Single Garage
Having up and over door, power and lighting.
To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed and private low maintenance style garden with a patio and gravelled areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55290508.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK100003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.