3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDagless Way, March
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- En-Suite to Bedroom One
- Lounge plus Separate Dining Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
** NO CHAIN ** En- Suite to Bedroom One, Lounge Plus Separate Dining Room, Enclosed Rear Gardens, Off Road Parking.
This semi detached house is situated in the north side of March, convenient to the British Rail Station. The property benefits from, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, en-suite to bedroom one, lounge plus separate dining room, enclosed rear gardens and off road parking. Please note the property is being sold with no upward chain.
Stairs leading off, telephone point, radiator.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Wall hand basin, low level we/ac, window to front, laminate floor,
Lounge 17' 3" max x 13' 6" max ( 5.26m max x 4.11m max )
Radiator, Tel point, TV point,, wooden flooring, window to rear and window to side, storage cupboard.
Dining Room 16' 2" x 8' 2" ( 4.93m x 2.49m )
Window to front, radiator, wooden flooring
Kitchen 10' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.23m x 2.57m )
Window to rear, door to rear gardens, single drainer sink, electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood above,plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, gas central heating boiler, radiator, tiled floor, coved ceiling.
From the entrance hall, stairs to first floor landing, loft access, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.63m x 2.90m )
Window to rear, TV point, Tel point, integral wardrobe, laminate floor.
Window to side, shower cubicle, pedestal hand wash basin, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator, part tilled walls, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" Plus door recess x 8' 2" ( 3.40m Plus door recess x 2.49m )
Window to front, radiator, laminate floor.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 7' 5" ( 2.79m x 2.26m )
Window to rear, radiator, laminate floor.
Window to front, radiator, panelled bath, wash hand basin with storage under, shaver point, low level w/c, part tiled walls.
Front gardens are open plan, laid to gravel for low maintenance. Rear gardens are enclosed, patio area, further gardens are laid to grass with mature trees and shrubs bordering
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55293187.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.