4 bedroom detached house for saleSandstone Road, Bridlewood
Withdrawn from Market
- Extended Spacious Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Enviable Cul-De-Sac Location Overlooking Greenery Within Highly Sought After 'Bridlewood' Development
- Four Reception Rooms, Modern Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Utility Room
- Double Garage & Additional Off Road Parking For c. 4 Cars
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Viewing Strongly Recommended To Avoid Disappointment
**BRIDLEWOOD DEVELOPMENT** Situated in a CUL-DE-SAC in this HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION is this splendid EXTENDED four bedroom detached family home , set OVERLOOKING GREENERY which simply must be viewed to fully appreciate this style of home which is rarely available and to avoid disappointment. The home is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN and boasts well balanced family accommodation to briefly include four bedrooms, en-suite to the master bedroom and family shower room. The ground floor boasts an entrance hall, living room, separate dining room, study, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room and utility room with an extension providing a further family room/sitting room complimenting the ground floor accommodation. Further attributes include uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. The home is approached via a block paved driveway providing off road parking for c. 4 cars which in turn leads to a double garage. At the rear is a pleasant size rear garden which has been landscaped to provide ease of maintenance. This location is extremely well regarded, providing good access to local shops, schools and amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55293616.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6974782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Harding Estate Agents, North Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.