5 bedroom house for saleThe Common, Ealing
- Flexible living
- Over 4000 sq ft
- Newly restored and refurbished villa
- Private garden
- 2 resident parking permits
- Close to Ealing Broadway and Ealing Common stations
- Landmark building
- Superb location overlooking Ealing Common
- Awaiting EPCs/PEAs
No 1, THE COMMON, Ealing W5
Imagine a home that has been planned with you in mind. One that delivers on every level, exuding unrivalled charm and presence. That home has arrived.
One The Common is Ealing’s most sought after address blending history with luxurious contemporary living, where extraordinary exquisite homes have been created, each one a masterclass of elegance and sophistication.
A new way of living has just only begun. Now it’s your turn to meet dreams and aspirations.
This luxurious fully restored five-bedroom villa is set over 5 floors with and benefits from an internal area of over 4000 square feet.
The property will be completed in Autumn this year and will feature high, traditional specification with top of the range appliances, and interior choices may be available.
The ground floor features a bespoke Nolte handmade kitchen with flexible dining areas. There is also a utility room, powder room, store, bike store and a snug leading to a terrace with a landscaped private garden with fine lightning designed by award winning landscape architects which offers a beautiful combination of plants and flowers.
The entrance to the House is situated on the raised ground floor and through the lobby and impressive hallway with high ceiling leading to two large reception rooms with adjacent study room. From the patio behind the study and second reception room, are stairs leading to the private garden with terrace on the ground floor.
First floor features include the spacious master bedroom, dressing room and ensuite bathroom.
Three good size bedrooms are located on the second floor with bathroom and en-suite.The third floor bedroom is set as a gym/media room with the option
The third floor bedroom is set as a gym/media room with the option to convert to a sixth bedroom as you wish.
All the bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and all bathrooms are complemented with high specification Hans Grohe Chrome fitments.
- Rectified porcelain stoneware to kitchen, hallways, bathrooms, utility & snug
- Oak flooring to ground floor, dining room only
- Porcelain tile throughout ground floor level
- Charcoal oak flooring to raised ground floor reception rooms & study
- Blenheim velet carpet to raised ground floor, principal reception room & bedroom
- Bespoke Nolte handmade kitchen with Miele appliances
- Wet underfloor heating connected to the central heating in the ground, raised ground and first floor levels
- Radiator heating on the second and third floor levels with Victorian style paladin radiators
- Feature Victorian marble fireplaces to dining room and reception rooms 1 & 2
- Villeroy & Boch bathrooms complemented with Hans Grohe Chrome fitments
- Villeroy & Boch toilets and wash basins to master en suite
- Catalago Premium wash basin to bathrooms & en suites
- Bango Design free standing bath to master suite
- Feature cornicing, corbels and ceiling roses and centre to lobby, entry hall, master bedroom, reception rooms on raised ground floor level, dressing room and all further bedrooms
- Fitted wardrobes to bedrooms
Lighting & Electrical
- Lutron Homeworks QS Lighting Control System
- Legrand Arteor sockets and data outlets with pop up socket to kitchen
Automation & Audio Visual
- Bpt Video entry system
- 4 Camera CCTV system
- Intruder alarm system
- Cat 6 wiring with network and telephone sockets throughout the house to allow for wireless and wired Network. (Requires broadband connection)
- HDTV and satellite TV distribution system
- 8 Zone Music System with ceiling speakers
- Surround System on the Ground & top floor
- Crestron Control of the system (1 x iPad Supplied)
- Exterior lightning in patio, garden and terrace
- Beautifully handcrafted wooden double glazed sash windows
- Landscaped gardens designed by award – winning landscape architects Ireland Albrecht
- Provided by Professional Consultants Certificates Ltd
Ealing is perfectly connected with Heathrow Airport, central London and beyond. Ealing Broadway station is located within a 10-minute walk and will have the further advantage of the Elizabeth Line/Crossrail link in 2019.
Ealing is a major suburban district of West London. It is located 7.9 miles (12.7 km) west of Charing
Cross and around 12 miles (19.3 km) from the City of London. Historically a rural village in the county of Middlesex, it became a London suburb in the 1830's and greatly expanded, it still retains much of its original character and is still dominated by grand Victorian family homes.
For more information or to arrange personal meeting to discuss further, please contact Rolfe East on 020 8579 4080.
While the particulars and all information have been prepared with due care for the convenience of intending purchasers, they are given as a guide only and do not form part of any contract and/or warranty. The developer expressly reserves the right to amend or vary the same without notice. The developer reserves the right to alter or change specification at their discretion. Items detailed in literature and/or show homes may not form part of the standard specification. All visuals, CGIs and photographs are for illustration purposes only. Consequently images are not to scale and are for demonstrating the proposed floor layout and such as do not form part of any contract and/or warranty. Dimensions are taken from the architect's drawings and therefore tolerances could occur with the as built product and accordingly floorplans should not be used for items such as furniture and carpets.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55293727.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RES005004770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rolfe East, Ealing - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.