2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSpalding
- 2 Bed end terrace cottage
- Refurbished throughout
- Ideal investment/first time buy
- Refitted kitchen & 4 piece bathroom
- Walking distance of town centre
- uPVC double glazing
- **No chain**
- Epc rating - Tf
COMPLETELY REFURBISHED AND READY TO MOVE INTO. Having undergone a significant refurbishment project, this end of terrace house is perfect for either a first time or investment buyer. Centrally located within walking distance of the amenities and facilities within the town. NO ONWARD CHAIN - CALL TODAY TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING.
The accommodation includes an lounge/diner, refitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a refitted bathroom, with 4 piece suite and has uPVC double glazed windows.
The front gardens have a paved footpath and flower beds stocked with established plants within. The rear gardens are a reasonable size but do require landscaping.
EPC rating - D63
Council tax band - A
Gas fired central heating system
Sitting Room - 3.43m x 3.30m (11'03 x 10'10) -
Dining Room - 3.73m x 3.00m (12'03 x 9'10) -
Kitchen - 3.96m x 2.87m (13' x 9'05) -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom - 3.53m x 3.28m (11'07 x 10'09) -
Bedroom - 2.74m x 2.08m to 3.05m max (9' x 6'10 to 10' max) -
Front Garden -
Rear Garden -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55294168.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26404283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HILL & CLARK, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.