5 bedroom detached house for saleFoxwood, Liverpool
Guide Price £450,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Five Bedroom Detached Family Home with Garage
- Cul-de-Sac location with Large Plot
- Four Reception Rooms with Conservatory
- Dining Kitchen with Island and Integrated Appliances
- Five Bedrooms with Three Bathrooms
- Detached Garage with planning application for Granny Annex
- Beautifully finished regarding Fixtures and Fittings
- A fabulous Family Home that must be Viewed
Guide price between £450,000 - £475,000. This beautiful detached property has been finished to exacting standards regarding fit and and finish, the capacious floorplan provides a warm neutral family home being situated on a large plot complete with detached, double garage.
Jones Chapman are the agents enlisted to market this stunning family home, which has been meticulously maintained to enable the potential purchaser the opportunity to aquire an individually designed luxurious home. The property features 3 / 4 reception rooms plus study and conservatory to the ground floor with five bedrooms and three bathrooms to the first floor with a detached garage having a planning application pending to convert to a seperate granny annexe. The cul-de-sac location affords a level of privacy with the property not being overlooked to the rear being bordered by mature trees, in which to enjoy the large wraparound gardens. The property enjoys a very high finish regarding fixtures and fittings with a warm neautral scheme of decor to appeal to a multitude of buyers, being briefly configured as: Entrance hallway, inner hallway, lounge, further reception room, study, conservatory, dining room, kitchen / diner, family room, WC, to the first floor we have the landing, bedroom one with dressing room and en-suite, bedroom two with en-suite, bedroom three with Jack and Jill, two further bedrooms, family bathroom, large gardens / driveway for a number of vehicles, detached garage. Viewing essential to appreciate the space on offer coupled with the high level of fixtures and fittings.
Double glazed door to the front aspect, vertical column radiator, inset lighting, wooden flooring and double doors leading to inner hallway.
Stairs rising to the first floor, wooden floors, radiator, access to ground floor W.C.
Lounge 23' 5" x 17' 6" ( 7.14m x 5.33m )
Double glazed window to the front and side, tv and telephone point, inset lighting and wooden flooring.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 14' 8" ( 3.58m x 4.47m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, built in storage and wooden flooring.
This room is just off the third reception room.
Double glazed window to the side, inset lighting.
Second Reception Room 11' 10" x 18' 11" ( 3.61m x 5.77m )
French doors open to conservatory, radiator, wooden flooring.
Kitchen 14' 10" x 25' 4" ( 4.52m x 7.72m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer, double oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, built in microwave, double fridge and dishwasher, central island, radiator, part tiled walls and wooden flooring, two double glazed windows and door leading to the rear.
Family Room 8' 8" x 14' 7" ( 2.64m x 4.45m )
Wooden flooring and radiator.
Conservatory 12' 8" x 16' 1" ( 3.86m x 4.90m )
Upvc construction, tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to the front, double doors to balcony over looking the rear.
Bedroom One 16' 10" x 17' 6" ( 5.13m x 5.33m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, walk in dressing room.
Double glazed window to the side, shower cubicle, low level W.C, vanity wash hand basin, fully tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 22' 1" x 12' 3" ( 6.73m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Shower cubicle, vanity basin, low level W.C, fully tiled walls.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 14' 5" ( 3.53m x 4.39m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Four 18' 7" x 9' 4" ( 5.66m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Five 18' 10" x 9' 6" ( 5.74m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the side, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, whirlpool bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle, wash hand basin in vanity unit, extractor fan.
Laid to lawn with block paving a double garage and also off road parking for a number of vehicles.
Garden is not overlooked, block paved patio area with mature trees, boarders and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55294408.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.