2 bedroom apartment for saleMain Street, Humberstone, Leicester
Offers Over £110,000
- Was £115,000 Reduced To £110,000 o/o
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Modernised Kitchen
- Communal Gardens
- No Onward Chain
William H Brown are delighted to offer this stunning 2 BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT in the affluent Humberstone area. The property benefits from hallway, fitted kitchen, lounge, bathroom, two bedrooms and communal garden. CALL TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
READY TO MOVE? This two bedroom GROUND FLOOR FLAT is being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN and is well presented throughout leaving you nothing to do but move in and enjoy. There is an established COMMUNAL GARDEN to the rear and must be seen to be appreciated. Offering a lounge, MODERNISED KITCHEN, bathroom & two bedrooms.
Door to the side, cupboard and laminated flooring
Lounge 13' 11" x 14' 4" ( 4.24m x 4.37m )
Double glazed window to the rear, double glazed window to the side, electric panel heater, electric fire place, coving and blinds
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.69m )
Re-fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, tiled splash backs, integrated electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood and built in fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, double glazed window to the front, tiled flooring
Bedroom One 11' 9" to inside of wardrobe x 11' 2" to inside of wardrobe ( 3.58m to inside of wardrobe x 3.40m to inside of wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 7' 5" x 11' 6" ( 2.26m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the front.
Double glazed window to the side, bath with electric shower over, WC, hand wash basin, electric radiator, heated towel rail, tiled walls
Rear shared communal garden which is mainly laid to lawn, patio to the flat.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55294411.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.