4 bedroom detached house for saleSherborne, Dorset
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached Family House with Splendid View to Well Known Landmarks
- Hall; 'L' shaped Living Room/Dining Room; Drawing Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room; Study;
- Utility Room; Cloakroom
- Master Suite of Bedroom, Dressing Room and Bathroom
- Office/Hobbies Room; Three Further Bedrooms; Bathroom and W.C.
- Double Garage; Workshop
- Garden Room and Store
- Level Gardens with Southerly, Westerly and Northerly Aspects
- About 1.04 Acres in all
A substantial individual residence with spacious and versitile accommodation and far reaching views occupying an elevated position adjacent to Sherborne Golf Club less than two miles from Sherborne. Swallowfield is a striking and substantial residence built in the 1950's of brick elevations under a tiled roof which has been altered and extended with matching additions during the current ownership. Swallowfield is deftly positioned within the curtilage and has: oil fired central heating, double glazing and all the principal rooms enjoy southerly aspects. The drawing room and sitting room are so orientated to take full advantage of the far reaching views which are particular features. The level gardens are a bonus and enjoy spectacular sunsets. The spacious and well arranged accommodation is briefly described as follows: open fronted porch, hall, cloakroom, 'L' shaped living room/dining room, triple aspect drawing room, kitchen/breakfast room with a wide range of units, study with door to conservatory and utility room, master suite of a large double bedroom with dressing room and bathroom, office/hobbies room leading to a balcony, three further bedrooms, bathroom and W.C. There is extensive parking on-site with a large outbuilding incorporating a double garage, workshop, garden room and store. The level garden which backs onto permanent pasture and enjoys far reaching views extends to about 1.04 acres in all.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6973750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilyard Scarth, Sherborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.