2 bedroom end of terrace house for sale7 Lauder Road, Dalkeith, Midlothian, EH22 2JZ
- Bright and well-presented, dual-aspect, two-bedroom, end-terrace bungalow, located in a quiet residential area in popular Dalkeith, south-east of Edinburgh.
- The accommodation is comprised of a hallway, living room, conservatory, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and bathroom.
- Highlights include a well-proportioned floorplan, contemporary fitted kitchen and bathroom, uPVC double glazing, TV, telephone and internet points, and gas central heating.
- Well-kept, private front and rear gardens with timber sheds, and ample nearby on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and well-presented, dual-aspect, two-bedroom, end-terrace bungalow, located in a quiet residential area in popular Dalkeith, south-east of Edinburgh. The accommodation is comprised of a hallway, living room, conservatory, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and bathroom. Features include good storage provision, including an insulated loft, uPVC double glazing, TV, telephone and internet points, and gas central heating. Entrance is made through the front door into the bright hallway which has three storage cupboards, serves the majority of rooms and engineered wood flooring that continues into the living room, which is set to the front of the property, has patio doors leading onto the front garden which lend generous natural light to the room. The well appointed kitchen features a tiled floor, wood effect kitchen units, integrated five-burner gas hob, electric oven, space and plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine and further space for free-standing white goods. The spacious and bright conservatory opens onto the rear garden. Also to the rear, the fully tiled bathroom is fitted with a contemporary white bathroom suite and over-bath mixer shower and both the double bedrooms have good storage and large windows. The property benefits from private front garden laid to lawn with a patio and hedging, and a rear garden, with lawn and patio and two timber sheds. There is ample unrestricted on-street parking to the rear of the property on Place Charante. Dalkeith offers the full range of amenities expected of a county town, including Morrison and Lidl supermarkets, with Tesco and Sainsbury’s Local also within the near vicinity. Within the town are a variety of restaurants and sporting amenities for bowling, football, rugby, tennis and golf. The local primary school is within walking distance. An excellent bus service connects to Edinburgh and other local destinations, there is also good road access to the city bypass and motorway network, making this an excellent commuting choice. The Borders railway will soon open a nearby station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6897576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.