3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNewell Road, Ringstead, Kettering
Sold STC £190,000
- Three Bedroom
- Front & Rear Gardens
Very well presented 1970's three bed semi-detached situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac, over looking countryside to the rear. *** Viewing a must ***
Door to the front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect.
Entrance Hall 10' 6" x 5' 11" ( 3.20m x 1.80m )
UPVC Double glazed door to front aspect with side glass panel, radiator, telephone point. Stairs to first floor, doors to lounge and kitchen.
Lounge/diner 22' 7" x 10' 7" Max ( 6.88m x 3.23m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, two radiators, telephone & TV points. Double glazed patio doors to conservatory / utility room.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.45m x 2.59m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over. Stainless steel one and half bowl and drainer, tiling to splash back areas. Slot in electric oven with cooker hood over. Space for appliances , storage cupboard housing electric panel, wood effect flooring, door to dining area and hall.
UPVC construction with double glazed window, lights, vinyl flooring, power points and plumbing for appliances.
Stairs from Hallway, UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, Airing cupboard, doors to family bathroom, bedrooms one, two and three.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 11' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.40m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, TV point and radiator, door to landing.
Bedroom Two 10' x 10' 9" into doorway ( 3.05m x 3.28m into doorway )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, door to landing.
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, door to hallway.
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Newly fitted white suite, bath with mixer taps and shower over, part tiling,low level WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, chrome towel rail, vinyl flooring.
Part boarded, fully insulated, loft ladder and light.
laid to lawn with border fully loaded with shrubs. Fully block paved driveway for off road parking, wrought iron gate leading to rear elevation.
Beautifully presented, fully enclosed via timber fencing, patio area, laid to lawn with borders and shrubbery. Access to garage via double glazed door. Driveway for several cars, secure wrought iron gates leading to further off road parking and front elevation.
Garage 20' 2" x 10' 2" ( 6.15m x 3.10m )
Up and over doors, power, light, two double glazed windows to side aspect, UPVC double glazed door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55297564.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDS103515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Raunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.