3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLilian Street, Bradford
Sold STC £55,000
- Three Bedrooms
- End Terrace Property
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Well Presented Throughout
- Guide Price £55,000 - £65,000
Offered to the market is this three bedroom end, through terrace property located just off sticker lane and within easy reach schools and transport links. This property will appeal to a variety of buyers. Presented to a good standard throughout. Guide Price £55,000 - £65,000
Offered to the market is this three bedroom end, through terrace property located just off sticker lane and within easy reach schools and transport links. This property will appeal to a variety of buyers. Presented to a good standard throughout, this property briefly comprises of; Entrance vestibule, lounge, kitchen and storage cellar. To the first floor, two bedrooms and house bathroom. To the second floor is an attic bedroom. To the outside is a small frontage as well as a garden area to the rear. Property has double glazing window and gas central heating where specified. Guide Price £55,000 - £65,000
Entrance vestibule provides access to the lounge.
Lounge 14' 10" Into Recess x 14' Maximum ( 4.52m Into Recess x 4.27m Maximum )
With UPVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator. Room also benefits from gas fire with marble hearth and back.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' 7" ( 3.30m x 2.31m )
Comprises of stainless steel sink and drainer and plumbed for automatic washing machine. UPVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator. Access to the rear and storage cellar is through the kitchen.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom One 16' 5" Into Recess x 14' 5" Into Bay ( 5.00m Into Recess x 4.39m Into Bay )
With UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and feature fireplace.
Bedroom Two 11' Maximum x 5' 10" ( 3.35m Maximum x 1.78m )
Room has UPVC double glazing and gas central heating radiator.
Three Piece which comprises of panel bath with mixer tap and tap connected shower over, a wash hand basin with mixer tap and a W/C. Room benefits from tiled walls and tiled floors as well as UPVC double glazing window.
Attic Bedroom Three 14' 11" x 13' 4" Maximum ( 4.55m x 4.06m Maximum )
With velux roof window and gas central heating radiator.
Proceed down Wibsey High Street to Odsal Roundabout and take the second exit onto Rooley Avenue. At Staithgate Roundabout, go straight ahead to Rooley Lane passing asda on the left hand side. At Dudley Hill Roundabout, take the second exit onto Sticker Lane. At the Traffic Lights turn right onto Fenby Avenue and immediately right onto Bertie Street. The first right will lead to Lilian Street and the property is located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55297594.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF108075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.