3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHorton, Leighton Buzzard
Sold STC £425,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- PRIVATE GATED DEVELOPMENT
- CONSTRUCTED IN 2012
- 17FT LOUNGE/ DINER
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BESPOKE FITTED KITCHEN
- EN SUITE TO MASTER
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- CARPORT WITH PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES
North Stables is a charming property offering surprisingly good sized rooms and has been completed to a high specification including bespoke fitted kitchen, fitted bathroom, en- suite, three double bedrooms and landscaped wrap around garden.
Constructed in 2012 and forming part of a private gated development within the pretty Hamlet of Horton which is conveniently situated between Tring and Leighton Buzzard. North Stables is a charming property offering surprisingly good sized rooms and has been completed to a high specification including bespoke fitted kitchen, fitted bathroom, En suite, three double bedrooms and landscaped wrap around garden. We highly recommend an internal inspection.
Moving into the house the lounge is located to your left and has glass panelled french doors leading in. A spacious room measuring almost 18ft in length and offering an abundance of light via the dual aspect windows and ultimately the French doors that step on to the patio area. Solid oak flooring is a theme throughout the downstairs and only adds to the ambience of this room. The kitchen is to the right of the hallway and has unique in its creation offering a range of eye and base level units complemented by a solid granite work top. All the appliances are integrated to seamlessly continue the flow of this room. There is a space for a bistro table and chairs and double glazed window with views over the entrance to the development. Finishing the downstairs is a cloakroom which comprises dual flush WC, wash hand basin and extractor fan.
Once you have entered the electric gates and parked in the car port which has ample space for two vehicles, you find the entrance to the side of the property, a timber paneled gate leads into the landscaped gardens that enclose the house and immediately you feel a sense of tranquility. The garden is predominately laid to lawn and bordered with a variety of potted borders consisting of shrubs and small trees, There is a patio area offering lovely area for evening dining and space for garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55297633.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG104127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.