3 bedroom bungalow for saleHathersham Close, Smallfield, Horley, Surrey
Sold STC £550,000
- 3 double bedroom detached bungalow
- En-suite to bedroom 1
- 3 separate reception rooms
- 22'10 kitchen/breakfast room
- Established secluded garden
- EPC energy rating F (31)
If you are looking for a great location with a good size garden, then look no further! This recently refurbished bungalow is surprisingly spacious and decorated throughout to a high standard. It is set back from the road and is approached by a large driveway providing parking for several cars. A garage adjoins the property on the left. The front is more than matched by the impressive, landscaped rear garden which offers a great deal of seclusion and has a large summer house that extends the full width of the plot.An internal viewing of this property is essential to appreciate the size on offer as first appearances can be deceptive! The layout could be well suited to either a family or those wanting ground level living. The sitting room has a feature fireplace and there is a study fitted with ash cabinets and shelves. The 19' dining room has tremendous light coming from the velux windows and the French doors. The kitchen/breakfast room at 22'10 in length has plenty of space and it has been fitted with a range of white units and some integrated appliances. There is also a separate utility room, and beyond that, a third cloakroom.Bedroom 1 has a large walk-in closet and an en-suite shower room. The family bathroom offers both a bath and power shower. The two further bedrooms are both doubles and both have fitted wardrobes.The loft matches the footprint of the bungalow and is partially boarded, offering ample storage space.
What the Owner says:
When I saw the property I knew straight away that it was the one! Once inside I was amazed at the spacious rooms and I liked the flexible layout.I have found the location so convenient as it has the best of both worlds, it is in a non estate location, yet only a short walk to the village centre, shops and local schools.Whilst the bungalow is lovely, I particularly like the garden. I spend a lot of time outside and enjoy the seclusion and privacy. There is also a very good size summer house with potential to convert into further accommodation (subject to planning), where the previous owners had family and friends to stay when visiting.
- Entrance Porch & Hall
- Sitting Room: 15'7 x 14'0 (4.75m x 4.27m)
- Dining Room: 19'0 x 16'7 (5.80m x 5.06m)
- Study: 7'11 x 4'7 (2.41m x 1.40m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 22'10 x 7'11 (6.96m x 2.41m)
- Utility Room: 5'2 x 5'1 (1.58m x 1.55m)
- Inner Hallway
- Bedroom 1: 18'3 x 8'11 (5.57m x 2.72m)
- En Suite Shower Room: 5'9 x 4'9 (1.75m x 1.45m)
- Walk in Wardrobe: 9'5 x 4'10 (2.87m x 1.47m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'4 x 7'7 (4.68m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'8 x 7'3 (4.17m x 2.21m)
- Bathroom: 7'1 x 5'7 (2.16m x 1.70m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Rear Garden
- Summer House
- Studio 1: 16'9 at widest point x 15'9 at widest point (5.11m x 4.80m) narrowing to 11'9 x 15'2 (3.58m x 4.63m)
- Studio 2: 11'6 (3.51m) narrowing to 10'0 (3.05m) x 5'7 at widest point (1.70m)
- Store Room: 9'11 (3.02m) narrowing to 8'1 (2.47m) x 6'6 at widest point (1.98m)
- Store Room 2: 11'6 (3.51m) narrowing to 10'0 (3.05m) x 5'7 at widest point (1.70m)
- Store Room 3: 20'10 at widest point x 12'0 (6.35m x 3.66m) narrowing to 4'6 x 3'4 (1.37m x 1.02m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55298281.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20808632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Horley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.