2 bedroom penthouse for saleQueenstown Road, Battersea
Guide Price £2,500,000
- Immaculately presented
- Commanding panoramic open views
- Berkeley Homes Development
- Circa 1,700 Sq Ft FA ( inc Terraces)
- Master Suite with En-suite Bathroom
- 2nd Dble Bedroom with En-suite Shower
- Built in Wardrobes and Storage
- Double Height Reception Room
- 3 Wrap around Terraces
- 2 x Secure Car Spaces
Preliminary Announcement -
An impressive spacious penthouse apartment situated in one of the best positions in Chelsea Bridge Wharf.
Located just south of Chelsea, the property is part of the Chelsea Bridge Wharf development and is well situated for the amenities of Sloane Square, the Kings Road and the open spaces of Battersea Park. It is also next door to the prestigious Battersea Power Station development. There are a variety of bus routes over the bridge into Central London whilst the nearest overland stations are Battersea Park and Queenstown Road which go into Victoria and Waterloo respectively.
Contact us to register your early interest and book a viewing before full details and marketing are launched #TeamKirk
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26405104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kirk Estates, Rutland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.