2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleVictoria Street, Maltby, Rotherham
Sold STC £70,000
- **** Guide Price £70,000 - £80,000 ****
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Open Views
- Modern Styled Property
- Fully Renovated Throughout
- Ideal for First Time Buyers!
**GUIDE PRICE £70,000 - £80,000** Attention First Time Buyers! Here we have a fully renovated two bedroom end-terrace property offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN and A £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE...Early viewings are highly advised to appreciate to avoid disappointment!
**GUIDE PRICE £70,000 - £80,000** Attention First Time Buyers! Here we have a fully renovated two bedroom end-terrace property offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN and A £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE...Briefly comprising modern kitchen, open plan lounge/diner, two good size bedrooms and new bathroom facility. Located within easy access to Maltby high street and benefiting of open views.
Lounge/diner 22' 5" x 12' 10" Max ( 6.83m x 3.91m Max )
A spacious room dual aspect room with front and rear facing uPVC double glazed windows, two central heated radiators, telephone and TV point. Stairs leading to first floor accommodation and door leading to kitchen.
Kitchen 19' Including Door Recess/Max x 7' 9" ( 5.79m Including Door Recess/Max x 2.36m )
Comprising various wall and base units with mounted worktop and inset stainless steel sink drainer. Integrated electric oven and hob with overhead extractor and recess for washing machine and fridge freezer. Splashback tiling with laminate flooring and side facing uPVC double glazed window and side door. Pantry store cupboard.
Bedroom One 9' 8" Max x 11' 9" ( 2.95m Max x 3.58m )
A double bedroom with front facing uPVC double glazed window with open views and central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 12' 10" max ( 3.15m x 3.91m max )
Another double bedroom with rear facing uPVC double glazed window and central heated.
A modern bathroom facility with bath with mixer taps, shower enclosure with mains shower, wash hand basin with vanity units and low flush w/c. Cushion floor covering, chrome towel heater and rear facing uPVC double glazed window.
An lockable outdoor storage outbuilding to the rear with dwarf brick wall surround and mounted fence with side gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55303627.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY102568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.