3 bedroom detached house for saleStation Street, Swaffham
Sold STC £190,000
- WAS: £200,000 REDUCED TO £190,000
- Detached Three Bedroom Property
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Two Bathrooms, Two Reception Rooms
- Enclosed Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Town Location
COME AND SEE!!!....A nicely presented detached three bedroom property located within walking distance of Swaffham town centre offering spacious accommodation throughout maintained to a high standard. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the property to its full potential.
A sizeable detached property located within walking distance of the quaint but lively market town of Swaffham offering good local amenities and prominently place off of the A47 making it perfect for commuters. We are delighted to offer this well cared for detached property with a spacious and versatile layout internally and a low maintenance rear garden externally. The property has been updated and improved in various ways by its current vendors and needs to be seen to see and appreciate it in all its glory. The accommodation in brief comprise of entrance area, dining room, sitting room with sun room off of it, downstairs shower room, kitchen/breakfast room, three good sized bedrooms, bathroom and Attic room which could be easily converted to create further accommodation. Outside there is an enclosed low maintenance rear garden and brick outbuilding. The property would suit a variety of buyers so be quick to register your interest today.
UPVC Half glazed panel door leads into the;
Dining Room 15' 1" x 12' 7" max, measured into recess ( 4.60m x 3.84m max, measured into recess )
Smooth ceiling and coving. UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Two radiators. Telephone point. Cupboard housing the oil boiler for the central heating and hot water with shelf. Door to kitchen and opening onto hallway through to
Sitting Room 31' x 12' 1" min, measured into recess ( 9.45m x 3.68m min, measured into recess )
(Was once three rooms)
Smooth ceiling and coving. UPVC double glazed windows to the front. Mock fireplace with space for electric fire. Television point. UPVC double glazed windows to the rear. UPVC french style doors opening onto the courtyard garden. Built in shelves and glass display cabinet. Door to
Cloakroom/ Shower Room
Fully tiled. Shower tray with shower curtain and rail. Hand wash basin. Low level WC. Smooth ceiling. Radiator. Quarry tiled floor.
Kitchen 17' 5" x 9' 10" max ( 5.31m x 3.00m max )
Fitted with a range of matching floor and wall units with display shelves. One and a half bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap. Built in electric eye level double oven. Fitted electric hob with cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for tall fridge/freezer. Work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Smooth ceiling and coving. UPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect. Ceramic tiled floor. Stairs to first floor.
First Floor Landing
Smooth ceiling and coving. Inset ceiling spot light. Access to loft space. Radiator. Storage cupboard with shelving. Double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 11' 11" ( 3.84m x 3.63m )
Smooth ceiling and coving. UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 11' 5" ( 3.68m x 3.48m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Smooth ceiling and coving. Double built in storage cupboards with shelving. Radiator. Television point.
Bedroom 3 12' 4" x 9' 7" measured to under stairs ( 3.76m x 2.92m measured to under stairs )
Smooth ceiling and coving. Inset ceiling spot light. Stairs to second floor attic. Radiator. UPVC Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Built in book case.
Bath/ Shower Room
Extensively tiled. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Panel bath. Wash basin in vanity unit with two double cupboards under and vanity top. Low level WC with built in cistern. Ceramic tiled floor. UPVC Double glazed obscure window to the rear aspect. Radiator. Smooth ceiling and coving. Four inset ceiling spot lights.
17' 5" in length
Apex roof. Double glazed Velux window. Part floorboards. The attic room has power and light. Cross beam.
The front of the property has a wall marking its front boundary with wrought iron gate. The property has rear access along a passageway and through a wrought iron gate into the rear courtyard garden with its raised flower beds. Outside tap. Oil tank concealed with trellis work. Sensor security light.
In the courtyard is a mostly brick and part timber outbuilding 17ft 8in x 6ft 10in with single glazed windows, part paved and concrete internal floor. The outbuilding has power and light. A quarter small paned glazed door into the courtyard. Water butt.
The courtyard is fully enclosed mostly with a brick and flint wall and part fenced.
From our Swaffham office turn left and at the traffic lights take a left hand turn onto Station Street where the property can be found on the right hand side next to the Catholic Church and is clearly marked by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55304092.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.