2 bedroom terraced house for saleAlbert Road, Oswestry
- Well proportioned 2 Bedroom End Terrace
- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen
- Utility Room, Cloakroom, 2 Beds & Family Bathroom
- Rear Courtyard with Brick Built Shed
- UPVC Double Glazing and Electric Heating
- EPC Rating F (25)
A well proportioned 2 bedroom end terrace house situated within walking distance of the popular market town of Oswestry. The property benefits from a host of original features throughout and has uPVC double glazing throughout. The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Dining Room, Lounge, Kitchen, Utility Room, Cloakroom, 2 good size Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Externally the property has a courtyard garden with a storage shed and pedestrian access across neighbouring properties.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6927854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowen Son & Watson, Oswestry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.