7 bedroom detached house for saleBarrow Hill, Rocester, Uttoxeter, Staffordshire
- Approximately 9,554 sq ft
- 4 reception rooms, sun room, garden room, library, office and conservatory
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Office suite
- Leisure suite with indoor pool and Jacuzzi
- 2 bedroom cottage
- Garaging, gardens, paddock land, about 9 acres
- A further 51 acres is available by separate negotiation
A stunning period 5 bedroom farm house with offices, leisure suite and separate 2 bedroom cottage, set in approximately 9 acres.
Entrance halls, WC, boot room and store rooms, four reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, sun room, garden room, library, office, first floor conservatory, cellar, five bedrooms (two en suite), family bathroom.
Office Suite (separately accessed):
Two offices, board room, kitchen area, WC.
Indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, shower/changing room, WC.
Two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, two double bedrooms, family bathroom.
Double garaging, beautifully landscaped gardens with ha-ha and paddock land to about 9 acres. A further 51 acres is available by separate negotiation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55304950.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIL160055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Wilmslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.