3 bedroom terraced house for saleBloomfield Drive, Bath
Sold STC £300,000
- OPEN HOUSE Launch Saturday 30th July between 12 & 1:30pm
- Attractive Bay Front 1930's Terrace House
- Two Reception Rooms
- 17' Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Three Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage Space/Off Street Parking
Allen & Harris invited you to join us at the OPEN HOUSE launch of this well presented 1930's bay fronted terrace house, featuring three bedrooms, two reception rooms and an extended kitchen. Please call now to book your time slot between 12 & 1:30 pm on Saturday 30th July.
Accommodation comprises Reception Hall; Living Room; Dining Room; Kitchen/Breakfast Room; First Floor Landing; Three Bedrooms; Bathroom; Front & Rear Garden; Parking/Garage Space
Stairs rising to first floor. Radiator.
Living Room 12' 7" into bay x 11' 7" into alcove ( 3.84m into bay x 3.53m into alcove )
Attractive bay front room with double glazed windows. Fireplace. Picture rail. Radiator. Original wooden door.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.53m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fireplace recess. Picture rail. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Original wooden door.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 17' 8" x 8' 1" max ( 5.38m x 2.46m max )
Double glazed window to rear. Range of contemporary free standing wooden base unit with worktop surfaces and matching splash backs. Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Fridge/freezer space. Double radiator. Double glazed velux skylight. Double glazed patio doors leading out into the garden.
First Floor Landing
Hatch to roof space with ladder. Built-in airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 4" into bay x 10' 4" ( 3.76m into bay x 3.15m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Original fireplace and wooden door.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.51m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear. Painted wooden floorboards. Radiator. Built-in wardrobes. Original wooden door.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 7' ( 2.39m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Original wooden door.
Bathroom 6' 10" x 5' 10" ( 2.08m x 1.78m )
Double glazed frosted window to rear. White suite with chrome fittings comprising paneled bath with Triton shower unit over. Wash basin. Low level WC. Full tiled walls. Ladder radiator. Cupboard housing gas boiler.
Enclosed walled garden with variety of shrubs and bushes. Pathway to front door.
Attractive level garden laid to patio and lawn with flower and herbaceous borders stocked with an array shrubs and bushes. Rear access to service lane.
Parking/ Garage Space
Off street parking with potential to build a garage subject to the necessary permission.
Proceed out of Bath on the A367 Wells Road. After passing the Bear Flat shopping area turn right onto Bloomfield Road. Proceed to the top of the hill and turn right onto Bloomfield Drive. The house will be found on the right hand side towards the end of the road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT105567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.