2 bedroom terraced house for saleBlount Terrace, Kidderminster
Sold STC £108,000
- TWO BEDROOM TERRACE
- LOUNGE & SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- REAR GARDEN
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
****TWO BEDROOM TERRACE****GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING****REAR GARDEN****MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM****CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES****SUITABLE FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS**** Comprising lounge with multi fuel burner, dining room, modern kitchen and bathroom and two double bedrooms.
A two bedroom terrace property with gas central heating and double glazing. Comprising lounge with multi fuel burner, dining room, modern kitchen and bathroom and two double bedrooms. The property also benefits from having a rear garden and being situated close to local amenities. Suitable purchase for first time buyers and investors.
Paved frontage leading to front entrance door.
Lounge 11' 6" into bay x 11' 4" into recess ( 3.51m into bay x 3.45m into recess )
Double glazed obscure bay window to front aspect, double glazed front entrance door with double glazed window above, ceiling light rose, coving to ceiling, wall lights, gas central heated radiator, multi fuel burner, door to cellar and door to dining room.
Power points and lighting.
Dining Room 11' 5" into recess x 10' 11" max ( 3.48m into recess x 3.33m max )
Stairs to first floor landing, spot lights, gas central heated radiator, tiled floor, opening to kitchen and door to rear lobby.
Ceiling light, tiled floor and door to bathroom.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 5' 10" ( 3.99m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear garden, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, worktops, tiled splash backs, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, gas hob, electric oven, oven hood, plumbing for dishwasher, plumbing and space for washing machine, gas central heated radiator and tiled floor.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, fully tiled, spot lights, extractor, low level wc, vanity wash hand basin, bath with shower over, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
Ceiling light and doors to both bedrooms.
Bedroom One 11' 5" into recess x 10' 10" max ( 3.48m into recess x 3.30m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, fitted wardrobes with drawers and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" max x 10' max ( 3.43m max x 3.05m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light with fan, built in cupboard with access point to loft, gas central heated radiator, fitted wardrobes and drawers.
Enclosed fenced boundaries with gates to side allowing neighbours access across garden, fruit trees, vegetable patch, timber shed and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55305205.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.