4 bedroom detached house for saleGreat Innings, Watton At Stone, Hertford
Offers in Excess of
- Fantastic Four Bedroom Detached House
- Very Spacious Open Plan Living Area
- Stunning High Spec Kitchen
- Luxury Bathroom & Two En-Suites
- Downstairs W.C.
- Rear Garden
- Ample Off Street Parking
An incredabliby spacious four bedroom, three bathroom detached family home situated in this quiet road within walking distance of Watton-at-Stone mainline train station with services to Hertford & London.
An incredabliby spacious four bedroom detached family home situated in this quiet road within walking distance of Watton-at-Stone mainline train station with services to Hertford & London. This fantastic property features a superb open plan living space with lounge, dining and family/play areas, a stunning high spec kitchen, luxury bathroom and two en-suites, a rear garden and ample off street parking.
UPVC door & obscure glazed insert leading into hallway:
Stairs to first floor, laminate wood flooring, spot lights.
Obscure double glazed window to front aspect, corner wash hand basin, WC, radiator, tiled floor.
Lounge Area: 22' 6" x 15' 8" Max extending to 12' 6" ( 6.86m x 4.78m Max extending to 3.81m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed window to rear aspect with double glazed casement doors to rear leading to garden, under stairs storage cupboard, coved ceiling, laminate wood floor, spot lights, open on to:
Dining/ Family Room: 16' 7" x 15' 8" narrowing to 12' 6" ( 5.05m x 4.78m narrowing to 3.81m )
Double glazed window to front & rear aspect, coved ceiling, spot lights, arch to kitchen:
Kitchen: 17' 5" x 8' 1" ( 5.31m x 2.46m )
Luxury fitted wall and floor units with work surface over, glass splash back with under unit lighting, one and half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over, four ring electric hob unit with extractor over, two ovens, plumbing and space for washing machine, plumbing and space for dryer, space for fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, two carousel units, one larder unit,
First Floor Landing:
Stairs to second floor, airing cupboard
Bedroom Two: 13' 5" x 9' 9" ( 4.09m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Shower cubicle, dual flush WC, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap over, fully tiled walls, fully tiled floor, obscure double glazed window to front aspect, coved ceiling, spot lights.
Bedroom Three: 12' 8" Max x 8' 10" ( 3.86m Max x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Four: 11' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.40m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Luxury three piece suite comprising of Jacuzzi bath with hand held shower attachment and mixer tap over, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low level dual flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, fully tiled floor, radiator, spot lights, access to loft.
Second Floor Landing:
Large Velux window to front aspect, spot lights.
Master Bedroom: 15' 7" Part Restricted Height x 9' 4" ( 4.75m Part Restricted Height x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, large velux window to front aspect, spot lights, eves storage, radiator.
Luxury three piece suite comprising of large walk in Rainforest shower, low level dual flush WC, wall mounted vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap over, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, chrome heated towel rail.
The rear garden features a large raised decked terrace and gated side access.
Block paved driveway providing ample off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55307302.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD103678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.