2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCherry Paddocks, Cherry Willingham, LN3
- Pride Homes (Lincoln) Ltd
- *HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE*
- Plot 47
- Semi Detached House
- Open Plan Lounge Diner & Well Equipped Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Garden
- Allocated Parking Space
- Easy Access To City Centre & A46 Bypass
**NEW RELEASE -PHASE TWO**
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
The highly sought after Cherry Paddocks development in the village of Cherry Willingham is available with the the 'Help to Buy' Scheme. These aesthetically pleasing homes will comprise 2, and 4 bedroom town and semi-detached houses.
Plot 47, is a two 2 bedroom semi-detached house with an allocated parking space. The accommodation provides an open plan kitchen diner lounge area with modern integrated appliances in the kitchen. The upper floor having 2 bedrooms, and family bathroom. The property will benefit from very good specifications throughout, Upvc double glazing, gas central heating, gardens and driveway, within a lovely landscaped development. The position of the development makes for easy access to the Cathedral area of the City, not to mention the facilities within the village itself. The properties will suit First Time Buyers, Second Movers and Investors and off plan purchase is available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55308067.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LNR160125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Lincoln - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.