4 bedroom detached house for saleCawflands, Durdar, Carlisle
Offers in Region of £299,950
- EXTENDED AND IMPROVED BY THE CURRENT OWNERS
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN
- OPEN PLAN DINING AND LIVING AREA
- PATIO DOORS TO THE GARDEN
- GAMES ROOM
- LARGE HOME OFFICE WITH PITCHED CEILING
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH TWIN WINDOWS
- FAMILY THREE PIECE WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- UTILITY ROOM WITH FITTED KITCHEN UNITS
Situated to the south of the city, this versatile and spacious extended family home not only has FOUR reception rooms, it also has a utility room, garage and an additional shower room on the ground floor! It is a short drive from J42 of the M6 and is in a fantastic location for getting out into the countryside, or accessing the amenities of Carlisle alike. The current owners have taken a great deal of care and thought over the improvements made to this well appointed property with space and light being a key focus. In brief the property comprises: Entrance hall, Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen, Open Plan Dining and Living area, Games Room, Office, Utility room and Shower Room to the ground floor. To the first floor is a galleried landing, four double bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is a driveway for multiple vehicles, a car port and garage, plus enclosed rear garden. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this high quality and versatile family home. Energy Rating C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55324585.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR160654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.