5 bedroom barn conversion for saleLower Farm Barns, Long Lane, Fowlmere, Cambridgeshire
Guide Price £900,000
- Accommodation extending to an impressive 3,251 sq ft (302 sq m).
- Fast train to King's Cross, 38 minutes, from Royston railway station (5 miles).
- M11 (junction 10) for access to Stansted Airport, M25 and London (4 miles).
- Impressive reception hall with floor to ceiling glazed windows to front elevation.
- Grand sitting room with exposed timbers and inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove.
- 2 further reception rooms comprising spacious dining room and versatile study.
- Kitchen/breakfast room with Britannia range, induction hob and further integrated appliances.
- 5 bedrooms and 3 bath/shower rooms (2 en suite).
- Oil fired heating, double glazed windows and security alarm system.
- Double garage and wonderful, mature rear garden enjoying a delightful south easterly aspect.
A substantial converted barn providing excellent, versatile accommodation situated in a delightful setting on the edge of this popular south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 8 miles, Royston (fast train to King's Cross 38 minutes) 5 miles, M11 (junction 10) 4 miles, (distance and time are approximate).
Gross internal floor area 3,251 sq.ft (302 sq.m)
Fowlmere is an attractive village situated just 8 miles south of Cambridge. The village has a thriving community and provides a good range of facilities including a village hall, 2 churches, public houses, RSPB Nature Reserve and a primary school. Secondary school education is available at nearby Melbourn Village College (about 3 miles). Shepreth Wildlife Park is within about 2.5 miles.
Nearby Cambridge is not only world renowned for its academic achievements, but has also become a 'high tech' and 'bio tech' hub with the University Research and Development Laboratories, internationally renowned Cambridge Science Park and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus. The city also provides an extensive range of shopping facilities together with an excellent choice of independent schools. For the commuter, there is a mainline railway station at Royston, providing a fast commuter service to London's King's Cross, in about 38 minutes, and the nearby M11 provides access to Stansted Airport and the M25.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55335799.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM160305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.