3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorton Road, Heysham, Morecambe, LA3 1PF
- Character home * Viewing recommended
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- St.Johns border to Morecambe/Heysham
- Many original features
- Maj uPVC double glazed, gas central heat
- 2 reception rooms, ground floor wc
- Off-road parking for several vehicles
- Pleasant low maintenance rear garden
*REDUCED* Sale of a three bedroom, two reception room period property located at the edge of the St. Johns border between Heysham and Morecambe. Convenient for local shopping amenities, schools, public transport and Sandylands promenade. The property retains many original features and has been sympathetically modernised to include majority uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Briefly comprises: front entrance, hallway, lounge with feature fireplace, separate dining room, kitchen with walk-in larder, rear utility porch, ground floor wc, first floor landing, three bedrooms, two-piece shower room and separate wc. Outside there is a front driveway providing off-road parking for several vehicles and there is a pleasant low maintenance enclosed rear garden. Of interest we feel to family buyers seeking a character home in this popular location.
OUTSIDE THE PROPERTY
Mainly laid to stone chippings with mature flower and shrub borders. Dropped kerb off Norton Road leading onto a concrete driveway providing off-road parking for several vehicles. Timber framed door giving access into a covered porch area.
Initially laid to a patio area with flag paved pathway leading down the rear garden, mainly laid to stone chippings with decorative slate borders and mature flower and shrubs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55340053.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 355895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessops Estate Agents, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.