4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarwich Road, Ardleigh, Essex
- Extended Family Home Enjoying a Set Back from the Road Position Screened Behind Double Timber Entrance Gates & Mature Foliage
- Semi-Rural Location - Close to the Dedham Vale ?AONB? & Manningtree Rail Station ? Only 60 Minutes to London Liverpool Street + Only Four Miles to Colchester Town
- Four Bedrooms + Master Bedroom En-Suite Shower Room
- Reception Rooms ? Dining Hall + Drawing Room + Study/Fourth Bedroom
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room + Utility/Boot Room
- Ground Floor Bath/Shower Room + First Floor Bath/Shower Room
- Front & Rear Landscaped Gardens
- Driveway ? Off-Road Parking for Several Vehicles
- Ardleigh - Long Regarded as a Most Desirable Location for House Buyers
- Education ? Includes Manningtree & East Bergholt Schools with Transport via Bus Stop Opposite
May we introduce to you this extended semi-detached four bedroom family home enjoying a set back from the road position screened behind double timber entrance gates and mature foliage. Residing in a semi-rural location close to the Dedham Vale ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’ and Manningtree Railway Station - taking only 60 minutes to London Liverpool Street, whilst only four miles to the south is Colchester Town Centre. The living accommodation further comprises: reception rooms – dining hall with an open fireplace and a dual aspect drawing room with French doors opening out onto a rear sun/alfresco decking area, off an inner hallway are the kitchen/breakfast room - allowing for a large table and chairs, plus there is a large utility/boot room, and there is the convenience of a ground floor bath/shower room, along with a first floor bath/shower room and master bedroom en-suite shower room. The rear enclosed landscaped garden is ideal for all the family, and the front garden also features landscaping around an ample driveway - providing secure off-road parking for several vehicles.
Property ref: 121_1990_4213304
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55340536.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4213304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hestons Property LTD, Dedham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.