2 bedroom apartment for saleOnslow Square, South Kensington, SW7
- Stunning Brand Newly Developed Garden Apartment
- Direct Garden Views From Both Sides Of Apartment
- 1,313 Sq Ft / 122 Sq Meters Including Storage Rooms
- Situated Within A Classic Georgian White Stucco Terrace
- 26.1 x 18.6 Ft Reception Room & Dining Area
- Lots Of Storage Space Throughout
- Double Height Ceilings
- High Quality Artisan Craftmanship
- Bespoke Period Detailing In Ceilings
- French Doors Directly Open Into Residents Gardens
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Stunning Brand Newly Developed Two Double Bedroom, Two Bathroom, Plus Separate WC Washroom, Raised Ground Floor Garden Apartment.
Situated within a classic white stucco fronted Georgian period conversion, in the much sought after Onslow Square.
Boasting an internal area of 1,252 Sq Ft (116.3 Sq Meters), excluding the Two Storage Rooms with floor area of 61 Sq Ft, this modern & contemporary apartment has been remodelled to the highest standards throughout.
Benefiting from a substantial entrance hallway, double height ceilings throughout, and artisan craftmanship clearly visible in the bespoke cornicing around the doors & custom built fully integrated designer eat-in kitchen. The reception room spans 26.1 x 18.6 Ft, and provides superb direct views over the private residents garden of Onslow Square, perfect for entertaining guests.
Moreover, the large master bedroom on the other side of this apartment, via French Doors, opens directly onto the residents only private communal gardens (includes Tennis Courts).
Both bedrooms have a plethora of fitted floor-to-ceiling wardrobe space.
Further benefits include Two Storage Rooms on the lower ground floor level of the building, and on-site building manager.
Residents Parking Permits available within the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea.
Fantastic Location, just 4 minutes walk (0.2 Mile) to South Kensington underground train station (Circle, Piccadilly & District Lines).
And, a short stroll to the many boutique cafes, restaurants & designer shops of both Fulham Road & Brompton Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge, Estate Agents. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.