2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBalmoral Drive, Ramsey Forty Foot, Huntingdon
Sold STC £130,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- 18' Lounge Diner
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Garden
- No Chain
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*18' Lounge Diner
*Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
*Gas Central Heating
*Off Road Parking
Outside storage cupboard, storm porch, PVCu entrance door to:
Cupboard housing wall mounted boiler, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling with ceiling spotlights, opening to Kitchen, opening to:
L Shaped room 4.48m x 4.79m (14'8" x 15'9") maximum including staircase. PVCu double glazed box bay window to side, two radiators, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor.
2.35m x 2.15m (7'9" x 7'1"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, twin circular sinks with stainless steel mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and cooker with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to front, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling with ceiling spotlights.
Storage cupboard, coving to ceiling, access to loft, door to:
2.84m x 3.78m (9'4" x 12'5") maximum. PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, coving to ceiling.
2.43m x 2.32m (8' x 7'7") maximum. PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, heated towel rail, PVCu opaque double glazed window to front, vinyl flooring, coving to ceiling.
To the front is a brick pathway leading to the entrance door.
Side garden is enclosed by dwarf timber fencing and hedging, paved stepping stones leading to side, mainly laid to lawn with ornamental flower and shrub borders.
Off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55341925.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.