3 bedroom detached house for saleMadecroft, Warboys, Huntingdon
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- 24' Lounge Diner
- PVCu Conservatory
- 11' Utility Room
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden
- No Chain
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Three Good Size Bedrooms
*24' Lounge Diner
*11' Utility Room
*Garage & Off Road Parking
*Private Enclosed Rear Garden
Entrance door to:
PVCu double glazed window to front, glazed door to:
Understairs storage cupboard, radiator, coving to ceiling, stairs, door to:
PVCu opaque double glazed window to front, fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, dado rail.
7.54m x 4.18m (24'9" x 13'9") maximum. PVCu double glazed window to front, coal effect gas fire set in timber surround, two radiators, coving to ceiling, PVCu double glazed patio door to:
3.09m x 3.72m (10'2" x 12'2"). Part brick and PVCu construction with PVCu double glazed vent windows, polycarbonate roof, power and light connected, tiled flooring, PVCu double glazed French double doors to rear garden.
3.02m x 3.18m (9'11" x 10'5"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink with single drainer and mixer tap, built-in integrated fridge, space for freezer, built-in eye level electric oven, built-in four ring electric hob with pull out extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to rear, understairs storage cupboard, vinyl flooring, coving to ceiling with ceiling spotlights, door to:
3.13m x 3.45m (10'3" x 11'4") - Ideal to extend through to the Kitchen. Space for washing machine and tumble drier, PVCu double glazed window to rear, vinyl flooring, door to rear garden, door to:
Inner Side Lobby
Part glazed door to front, part glazed door to:
5.55m x 2.53m (18'3" x 8'4"). Remote controlled electric up and over door to the front, window to rear.
PVCu double glazed window to side, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with slatted shelving, radiator, coving to ceiling, access to loft, door to:
3.42m x 3.92m (11'3" x 12'10") excluding built-in wardrobes. PVCu double glazed window to rear, fitted with a range of wardrobes with overhead storage, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.45m x 3.28m (11'4" x 10'9"). PVCu double glazed window to front, storage cupboard, radiator, dado rail, coving to ceiling.
2.33m x 3.07m (7'8" x 10'1"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, coving to ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with independent shower over, matching telephone style mixer tap and folding glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low-level WC, full height tiling to all walls, PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights.
To the front is a sweeping block paved driveway leading to a single garage, laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders.
Private rear garden, enclosed by timber fencing to rear and sides, paved sun patio with seating area, paved pathway leading to side, mainly laid to lawn with ornamental flower and shrub borders, timber summerhouse, outside cold water tap.
To the side is gated access leading to a small vegetable patch and timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55343311.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.