3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarrow Hill, Sellindge, Kent
Sold STC £480,000
- Semi-detached period home with 3 bedrooms
- Set in extensive grounds of 1.31 acres with outbuildings
- Driveway providing parking for multiple cars
- Lounge, dining room & study
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- EPC energy rating G (15)
What the Owner says:
23 years ago, we moved from London so that we could have a wonderful life in the country. Not only did our children have a great education at the excellent local primary and secondary schools, but they also had great adventures making dens and camps in our large garden. The huge space also meant we could have great parties but also grow our own vegetables, and even keep hens, pigs and geese! We’ve loved living here. As a Victorian house, it has a feeling of grandeur and space. But the kitchen is the heart of our home – we’ve just loved sharing a cuppa with friends next to the Rayburn. We still commute to London from Westenhanger – and can arrive at St Pancras in just 55 minutes.
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 22'10 x 13'1 (6.96m x 3.99m)
- Store Room: 8'9 x 3'1 (2.67m x 0.94m)
- Dining Room: 13'11 (4.24m) narrowing to 11'11 (3.63m) x 12'10 (3.91m)
- Study: 8'10 x 7'10 (2.69m x 2.39m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 12'11 x 11'11 (3.94m x 3.63m)
- Utility Room: 11'4 x 9'4 (3.46m x 2.85m)
- Cloakroom: 9'1 x 5'9 (2.77m x 1.75m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 12'8 (3.99m x 3.86m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'10 x 12'2 (3.91m x 3.71m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'1 x 9'0 (3.99m x 2.75m)
- Separate Toilet: 9'7 x 3'8 (2.92m x 1.12m)
- Bathroom: 9'7 x 8'7 (2.92m x 2.62m)
- Gardens To Front & Rear
- Straw Barn
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55343854.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12822101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.