1 bedroom flat for saleRadipole Road, London
Sold STC £475,000
- Immaculate 1 Bedroom Top Floor Flat
- South West Facing Terrace : Share Of Freehold
- Good Decorative Order Throughout
- Quiet Street In The Heart Of Parsons Green
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A great one bedroom flat on the third floor of this pretty terraced building in good decorative order throughout with an open plan kitchen/reception room. The property further benefits from a fantastic South West facing terrace, with planning permission for a pod extension to rear and a share of the freehold.
Radipole Road is one of the area's most sought after roads running, as it does, off the vibrant Fulham Road with its wide range of local boutiques, bars, gastropubs and restaurants located at the end of the road as well as further extensive choice in the wider Parsons Green area.
The property is well served by a range of public transport options including Parsons Green underground station (District Line) located only 5 minute walk from the property as well as high profile bus routes running directly along the Fulham & New Kings Roads into the West End and Central London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55344511.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUL160133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Fulham Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.